kinda feeling sick and tired

Life has made more and more confuse this past whole month. Thinking and worrying about so many issue have been pretty much stay on my side. Putting health, family and life at stake, is this what I am gambling for? Or do I need to just stick to the jackpot machine and play it safe.

I’m tired and worn out, so badly need a break from here and be far away. On a holiday mission is not a great idea but living life as it is now, is driving me nuts.

God I sound like a depress person, should write a book on “how depress life can be sometimes”.

Where are all the good times?? Where is the time where we just sit and enjoy the company of life? Listening to music and ignoring the fact that is slapping on the face is so not working right now. Did I change? Was I different back then or is it just you? Errrr what's there to find out as I am so freaking tired now.

I need to hug a pillow and go to sleep now but too bad I’m at work and my pillow is not around.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts