let it be coz i'm happy now.....

I’m sorry but I will never be a consolation prize to you or anyone else, it does not matter what or how I feel. Just go and do what you have to do coz I will be fine and I am not denying it coz that’s the fact of it.

It’s good that your honesty is there and you are not like any other brainless person out there but I think you should go with what ever that you have started…. We are history now. Please understand this I don’t want to hope for anything and I am not going to be in a waiting game anymore, coz I never intend to wait for anyone anymore. Don’t ever pity me coz I never pity you. I’m not hard less but I don’t deserve such thing. Please, I’m not angry or hate you. Never bring it upon me and make sound like as if I am the one who need you badly, I’m not gonna be ego and pretend that I don’t need a man in my life but as of now I’m happy with my life, enjoying every bit of it.

I just want to be happy and that is what matters most. What ever you do I am happy for you, you have come along way to find that person.

I think during times like this I have matured and change my attitude toward situation like this. I react better at such things and I truly can’t hate people anymore. I’m just embracing life now.

Thanks to god have open my heart and make me a better person… for those who are close to me they will know that I have evolve and change to be a better person then I used to be.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts