whatever!

at a certain times i blame everything at PMS but on the other hand i don't need to be angry if shit doesn't happen. i have tons of things going on but a little respect and a little appreciation with actually be alot of help. i don't need gifts or fake compliments but all i need is stay away from my zone and understand my position coz is not a walk in a park.

find another person like me maybe it will take another 5 years to find one. im not bragging but the kind of things i do in this life and survived all that.... i think im proud to say i did well on my own, with very little help from anyone.

everyone else might say why so sensitive over such things??? just to let you know that your life is not even close to mine so how can u ever understand that? my advise is go through some shitsss then you will know if i am being sensitive or not?. and go adjust your attitudes before you speak to me coz i don't give a shit.

im mentally drained with all of you.

this is not a good idea to be dealing with such things, from now on. whatever i do i will do it my way. stop telling me what to do.

sad but yes shit happen, im sure i can survive this coz i have survived worst much worst then this.

i give up on you people already.

Comments

  1. chin up girl. don't think too much into it. you will just get upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks erny, im sure things will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts