say a little prayers....................

Gosh! I have been so busy with work, school, exam, home and unappreciative people. All I can say I need to slow down with so many things coz every thing run concurrently and a time for breather too is like a difficult to have and I’m just lucky that I am still alive. Keep telling myself to slow down and at least take 1 hour of my busy schedule to just lie down and relax my mind but instead I dun even have time for that. And sadly from Monday to Sunday is like a mad rush every day. I wonder how other women can cope with family, work, school and having their own time, if there is one out there please let me know how you do time management coz I need it badly.


Believe it or not I feel very close to god these days, I mean honestly speaking im not a good muslim or maybe I am not there yet, but every night saying prayer together with Pikachu have been very spiritually good even thou its just a short prayers and that makes me closer to him, no pressure here I’m taking one step at a time. With my handy iphone, I downloaded Quran Apps which let me hear the Quran recital, which somehow give me the calmness, I know I know you people might think, why don’t I just pray to him every day for 5 times a day, right?! Not that I don’t want to but infact many times I tell myself to do it but some how my will power have not got into me yet, sad situation that im in, for that I admit.

Im not the sort of person that will only seek for god when im down, sad and out, if I ever would to bow to him I will definitely do it with an open heart and pure sincerity. This is for sure…… insyallah.

Despite how tough life bring me, I will always say my little prayes to him for letting me have those around me and bring me joy of life. And for that I have to appreciate him.

Ironically I wrote this just right before Friday prayes………

Till then my friends …….. have a bless Friday.

Ciao Ciao

Comments

Popular Posts