Review & Picked Up: Lush Product - BIG, Seanik & Sea Vegetable

What can I say when LUSH reached Spore, I was so excited in fact I couldn't stop thinking about it and smelling it, YES! Smelling LUSH Product are so addictive!
As you can see I am a huge fan of Lush, reason number #1 is because it's all NATURAL!!! They don't do animal testing!!! and it's definitely safe to use. I have sensitive skin so I always always look for product that have more natural ingredients

Today I have 3 LUSH product that I want to rant, it's something I really love and I guess it was love at first sniff, hahaha! But first I must say different people have different taste & smell so what I an about to rant may or may not be what you like so in order to find out what smells good for you, you need to head down to LUSH Store to experienced it.

Store Location:
Basement 1-13 Wisma Atria, Orchard Road
Website: http://www.lushsg.com/
*I wish Lush store was bigger and have a full range collection and stocks are always available but because product are made freshly some items may not be available.

I am a BIG fan of "BIG SHAMPOO" this product have done a good job to my hair which is very straight and limp with absolute no volume! Sad right?! but now I have that extra volume and don't look as boring as before, Yeay! Using this product for the first few wash I could actually see my hair with volume which I thought would never had.
The ingredient in this product that give BIG the volume is SEA SALT (80% of BIG) and the texture you don't normally find in the usually shampoo product. The texture of the content is different and not something you expect simply because this product is organic and vegan friendly which made LUSH always a plus point for me, anything natural and organic is already a + point anyway. Main ingredient for BIG is sea salt and you know sea salt have been extensively use in many beauty products. And product at LUSH are always freshly made and have very short shelf life so that is why most of the product may not last for too long unlike other products that have a chemical agents that can preserved for a very long time.
Price: $36.90 for 330.0g
So anyway BIG is really a different kind of hair shampoo you don't need to use on daily basis but maybe 1 or 2 times a week. It does give me that squeaky feeling and smells great. Firstly it comes in this black tub and with their funky instructions which makes it even more interesting read. But BIG no really give any distinct smell by the way.

So lets move along to another hair product that I was so surprise of what it could do with a small round Shampoo Bar. Seanik works like a charmed but it also does give a good workout in the morning coz you need a little patience to get this work to get that lather but overall this shampoo really do makes the hair smells great and clean.
Price: $16.90 for 55.0g
"Soften tangled locks and add oceans of shine with this mineral-rich, sea salt volumizing shampoo. Like a trip to a blue lagoon, Seanik is made with the best ingredients from the sea; softening Irish moss seaweed, and Japanese nori seaweed to make your hair soft as silk from root to tips, and sea salt to give body and volume to hair that’s fallen flat. One seriously sexy shampoo, we added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of sensual mimosa and jasmine oils to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora all day long" - Lush Company
Seanik works almost like BIG but you can use is more regularly than BIG, also the scents is way better than BIG. So I treat BIG more like a treatment and Seanik my regular Shampoo. Love love this Shampoo bar, infact this is my first time trying shampoo bar. But the volume is not as big but you can be sure that oily scalp is under control. As for me I use Seanik on every alternate day coz I don't wash my hair daily.
It would won't be complete if you don't get their body soaps, so the one that I picked up was Sea Vegetable, it smells almost the same as Seanik. I guess I am the sort that love fresh smelling stuffs yes they smell fresh and clean. ooh well my nose may not be the same as yours so the smell varies from individual.
Price: $9.90 per 100g
The soap bar are usual cut in huge chunk and they sell them per grams so usually you can't really get exactly 100grams, unless the sales lady can be so precise anyway I don't bring in the whole chuck of soap to the bathroom but instead I cut a small pieces and keep the rest in the fridge to avoid it from melting. *Best way to keep their product are in the fridge and avoid moisture to ensure the soap last long.
"A refreshing splash in the ocean. Sea Vegetable is made with seaweed, one of our favourite ingredients, with a crust of stimulating sea salt to give your body a good scrub down. It smells of lime, lavender and seaweed, a bit like sitting at the beach next to someone applying suntan lotion. This is a great soap for sharing amongst the whole household. The scent is perfectly balanced for boys and girls everywhere" - Lush Company
Sea vegetable is my current daily soaps, this soap also give me the fresh and clean feel, if you see those black stuffs embedded into the soap those are seaweeds which I kinda dislike it but I love how the smell of the soap so i guess I have to live with that but the scent on my body smells good too but sadly it wont last for very long unlike your conventional soap the scent will last longer due to perfumes and other chemical added to it.
I was told by Lush staff that this soap is good for those who have sensitive skin and also if you have eczema coz all LUSH product are made with natural ingredients.
Truly glad that LUSH have landed on this sunny island so getting them are now a breeze. So I better stop ranting before you guys fall asleep while reading this, hahahaha.
Hope this entry will help you get more infor on LUSH. I must say I starting to be such an addict with LUSH, infact I have more LUSH product to review but will give it more time.
So thanks for reading till the next entry. 

Comments

Popular Posts