Review : Rimmel Bronzer vs NYC Sunny Bronzer

Hello Junkies!

I really need to get this review up before the weekend, as I will be out of town for 2 days going for a short trip to KL for some shopping with my sister. Anyway we have been missing KL for the longest time and it's time for some nice good shopping and awesome food. I am pretty excited about it coz we have been hallucinating KL's food. So forget about diet for this weekend.

Anyway I am gonna cut to the chase with today's product review, coz I will be doing 2 different brand of product which have the same function but totally different in so many way so it will be so what a comparison with 2 drugstore products.


The NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer was a purchase made in US by my cousin who was there recently, I find out about through watching youtube, many ladies out there were raving about it.




It comes in this compact powder case with a lousy sponge applicator which definitely not something you want to use with this bronzer, I do love the texture of this product, the quality is pretty fair to compare the amount of money you pay. This would be my first ever cheapest drugstore bronzer. The only down side with this bronzer for me, maybe the shade wasnt right and I have to keep digging the product with my brush and it takes a while before it is able to show up on my skin but it's build able but you have to keep applying it which is pretty sad coz everything else about it was okay except for the fact the color was too light for me. But I won't mind getting a darker shades next time.



But nonetheless I am still gonna use when my skin tone are a bit more lighter, my skin tone does change depending on season. Also not forgetting that I prefer using an angled contour brush to defined my cheeks.

Sadly you are not able to get this in Singapore but if you look it up on ebay you can definitely find them and there would be some seller willing to ship it over.

VS

Now this brand is definitely a familiar one with you guys, Rimmel London Natural Bronzer have almost the same texture with NYC but the packaging is pretty straight forward no mirror and not in compact case form. But anyway this product does the job well, love the buttery texture which is blend able to the skin to compare with NYC. The shade 022 is just right for me and it gives me the right amount of contouring and it also give that glow to the skin.


In the above picture the bronzer looks pretty dark but in fact the shade is just right for medium asian skin tone. One particular thing about this bronzer it those help with the glowing effect to the skin unlike other bronzer it only contours and some what darken the skin.




For a drugstore standards the Rimmel may cost a little abit more than NYC but it does the job well. Infact if you notice I used it lot the past couple of months and if this runs out I will definitely repurchase coz some how I am in season with buying bronzer.

For this time its pretty obvious that I prefer the Rimmel London Natural Bronzer! WIN!

Hope the review help you in anyway.

So happy weekend!

Comments

  1. i've heard so many raves on this bronzer.. i need to pick this one up ;)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review ^^ .. I was comparing these two products :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me this rimmel bronzer shade isn't shimmery! i hate shimmer.. btw nice blog(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy,

      oh yeah, I don't like shimmery bronzer too. This Rimmel Bronzer has no shimmer. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. hi.. may i know where Rimmel in KL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Dear,

      I don't live in Malaysia and I don't know if Rimmel is available there. Sorry.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts