Products to Remove Makeup


While I am still feeling under the weather I just realize that removing my makeup at the end of the day makes me feel better. I cannot go without makeup especially with a sick face so makeup will definitely make me look slightly better. But than again after a long day when I reach home the first thing to do is remove the makeup and I do feel satisfied each time when I know all the makeup is off my face and feeling fresh.


Here are the products that I have been using lately and they seems to be like the best combo right now for my skin, Current skin situation, I am Oily and Dry Combo which is a little tricky to deal with I need something gentle on my face, wrong move will definitely lead to breakouts.

Bourjois Paris Express Eye Makeup Remover (SGD11.50 at asos.com)
Been liking this eye remove it very gentle but does the job of removing my eyeshadows, eye liner and mascara very well without hurting my eyes and feeling greasy which is so important to me since I have very sensitive eyes. What I like to do is is place some of it on the cotton pad place it on my eyes for about 10 second before gently rubbing the makeup off, usually after 10 second the mascara and eye makeup will just melt away. This product doesn't have any funky smell and it's not as oily as other makeup remover. 

L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution (GBP4.99 at lookfantastic.com)
This product was something that many are already raving about, oh yes so happy that I finally got them a few months ago. It works just the same as Bioderma which remove makeup and refreshes the face. So glad that I found it all thanks to essiebutton.com who was talking about it in one of her video. The solution is really light, easy to remove my face makeup but not so great with eye makeup especially mascara but it does remove eye-shadow thou. It does not have any funky smell and living your skin refresh. I don't have any thing bad to say but using this to remove your mascara may take a while comparing Bioderma but then again for the price tag I don't mind using my Bourjois to remove my eye makeup and using this for my face makeup. So the combo works well for me.


Cotoneve Cotton Pad from Robinson's Expo Sale (SGD4 for 2 packs)
I figured this product should be mention here, since it's part of my makeup removing routine. Yes it's Cotton Pad that I bought on a whim thinking that it's just an ordinary cotton pad when it is NOT! Well I think I might know why they claim to be Italy's No.1 brand and it's 100% cotton, it is soft and gentle to the face without having the cotton pad breaking or ripping off when it's wet and it does not absorb so much product and the texture is more smooth so that removing makeup is a breeze I don't need a bunch of cotton pad to remove my makeup just a few will so. I hope it's still available at the Robinson's store if you want to try them but it was my first time seeing them at the Expo Sale.


fresh Soy Face Cleanser (SGD22 at Sephora Store ION Orchard or Bugis +)
This was also another discovery a few months ago, during the 1st trimester of my pregnancy where my skin condition changed so much till I had to stop using my skincare products which I was using back than. During the transition of my skin condition I notice that my skin gets very sensitive easily and I was breaking out. So I went on the hunt for a gentle cleanser. This product really did well for me, the formulation is like liquidity gel, easy to leather without making my face feel like stripping, so it does work very gently on my skin and it works at removing all the residual makeup on my face and I used in the morning and night.
I browsing through Sephora and saw this product which stated "Gently Cleanses" and I figure why not give it a try and it was worth my SGD22 even thou I think it's expensive for a 50ml of product.


I do hope that you find this blog entry informative and I will try to have more skincare product review, routine and etc. But if you have any request for me to do a particular review on products that you want, please leave them on the comment coz you might never know I could be reviewing the product you request.

Don't for get to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @lovesand_aishah and I look forward to interact with guys there.

Comments

Popular Posts