Review : Topshop Makeup (Lip Velvet, Lipsticks & Highlighter)


I heard alot of UK youtubers talking about the Topshop makeup products, apparently they are pretty good for the price you pay. In Singapore the Topshop makeup range are not well marketed, so when I was at the store a few weeks back I literally had to ask the staff for the products since they didn't display all the product range. Was kinda weird but honestly their product are good quality at an affordable price tag. Anyway I do love their packaging which look so chic and simple yet different. So here is what I got:




Highlighter in Crescent Moon - SGD$23
I picked this up since this was such a highly raved products among the youtubers, I would say a little goes a long way when applying this highlighter. If you are a Medium to Light and Medium to Dark you would love this product that could give you a subtle glow to the skin. But if you are light/fair skin tone this may look a little to yellow for your liking. I think for the price tag is worth it. If you can't find this on display to ask the friendly sales girls in Topshop to get it for you and how can we not love the packaging?!



Rating: 
5 / 5

Velvet Lip in Velveteen Ribbon - SGD$23
I also picked this up due to the UK Beauty Youtuber who was talking about this lip product, the longevity of this product on the lip is a little ground breaking and I am not kidding this fellow will never budge away from your lip unless you use a makeup remover. So I do recommend this for those days when you are out partying and don't want to bother much about your lips. A little goes a long for this product too and I need to find more shade in this formula.

Rating: 
3 / 5
Lips in Inhibition - SGD$19
Wore this shade during my family dinner and got compliments on the shade that I was wearing. This has a matte finish with deep plum/purple color. Its not the most long wearing lipsticks coz I know I need to touch up right after I finish eating. Glad to know that this lipstick does not dry up my lips coz sometimes with "cheap" lip product in matte finish usually dry up the lips quickly but this lipsticks definitely did not do that for my lips.

On the Face: UD Naked Skin Foundation, Bobbi Brown Corrector, MAC Pro-Long Concealer, Anastasia Brow Wiz, Topshop Crescent Moon Highlighter, Benefit Rockteur and Topshop Lips Inhibition.
Rating: 
4.5 / 5

Here are the swatches for Crescent Moon, Velveteen Ribbon and Inhibition.

Do leave a comment below if you have any other product for me to try out coz I am loving the Topshop Makeup Range.

By the way this would be my last blog entry for 2013, I wanna wish all my readers and followers a big Happy New Year! Hope 2014 will be another great year for you. I do have many more product review and maybe a picture-tutorial coming up. 

See you next year! 

Comments

  1. Hello Aishah, is it available at all outlets? Also, how big is the range?
    The lipstick looks good on you.

    Ida Erin Chan
    Budgetbeautybyida.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ida,

      I saw them at ION Orchard outlet, not sure about the other stores. They do have a full range from face, cheeks, lips and nail polishes. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts