Review : Louis Vuitton Emilie Wallet & 6 Key Holder in Rose Ballerine


One of the highly requested reviews, for both items. They are in the same color and monogram pattern. With the monogram on the outside and Rose Ballerine on the inside wasn't my typical style but feeling a little girlish and happy when I look at them together that is how I feel about it. They are in other words adorable for a Louis Vuitton.

So let's roll to the actual review.


Louis Vuitton Emilie Wallet - SGD650 

The Purchase:
The reason for this purchase was simply I was in the market for a new wallet I wanted something to last me for a long time and since I am not the kind that bothers to change the wallet every now and then. I just wanted one that can be a good investment and value for my money, at the same time I do not have to baby it.

Made some research and comparison with other brands and all I could say Louis Vuitton was my choice. To be honest I don't have a big budget either so I was looking for something with a less hefty price tag. I conclude that I wanted a Louis Vuitton Emilie Wallet, it comes with 4 card slots, a zipper coin and 2 compartment slots for notes. And a button at the front flap to close the wallet securely.



Functionality:
The fact that the closure button on the flap secured very well, there is enough compartment slots for cash and receipt, not forgetting the zipper coin compartment was great and 4 card slot which can hold about 2 cards each that fit securely well.

Another fact that all the functions work very well with me and to what suits my lifestyle. Since I didn't carry a lot of card with me it didn't bother me that there are only 4 card slots.


Aesthetic:
After using it for about 2-3 month, I don't see any discoloration or tearing at the card slot.
I heard some people talking about the quality of Louis Vuitton have slowly decreased but I don't see it at all here. The quality of the monogram canvas is very well made, no problem with stitching or any other issue. The pink shade of Rose Ballerine give a girly feel and yet look very classy with the monogram print. Looking at it I still feel very happy.




Cons:
But the downside is when the front flap goes up if the wallet is full or thick. And if you don't properly place the wallet in your handbag I notice that the flap starts to come up as shown in the picture below.

Also, another thing to take note is that the front button might become dirty over time and it will eventually give a stain but you can always go back to the store to get it replace.


Louis Vuitton 6 Key Holder - SGD340

The Purchase:
I found out that the have this was available only after I purchased the wallet, the fact that this color gets sold out very easily. But the moment I found out they have it available in the ION store I had to grab it and match my wallet.


Functionality:
The 6 keyholder was the most practical purchase, which I used more than my wallet, it holds my house keys and my Hello Kitty EZ-link dongle (For non-Singaporean readers, this Hello Kitty Dongle is like your UK oyster card or train card to use for public transport)

If I don't need to carry my wallet I could actually slot a card or two behind the key holder and fold cash in it. With that, I could be out with just this. Something I really like about this keyholder.


Aesthetic:
What else can I say, just like that wallet? Aesthetically this keyholder is just as girly and cute. Making my keyholder a little unique, the gold hardware is as beautiful as you see it, the key holder ring is easily removed.


Cons:
I so far have nothing bad to say about it, I just love the design, functionality and nothing bad to say.

Overall my love for both wallet and key holder are just wonderful. If you are wondering both items comes in various shade but to know what shade they carry you need to visit the store to find out.

Rating:
5/5

Comments

Popular Posts