coming up

a samsonite bag is really great for me right now it's just a birthday wish but it is also one of those things that will come in handy. hahahaha but really it will do me fine if i get it.

anyway i'm mentally prepare for it now and i'm ready to go. some people say don't run from problem and make sure my reason for leaving should be the right reason. well people i don't really care what the reason is, i just wanna go. I'm prepare to take those changes and i'm pretty sure i will get use to it. reason for leaving sg is basically there is pretty much nothing for me here except for family so why should i waste any time and opportunity like this don't come easily. and partly some of the reason i can no longer stands knowing the memories still remains in sg. so i just wanna pack up and leave. don't comment coz i know what you are going to say ladies.

looking forward to it and changes are good for me for now.

Comments

Popular Posts