good morning oprah

could anyone believe it that i miss NDP, i over slept! geesh. well i'm sure there is a repeat telecast.


this morning i had turkey bacon with scramble eggs with cheese for breakfast and watching oprah winfrey on cable and sipping my coffee. It's really a good motivator to start your day with Oprah, coz she constantly give u that motivation that anyone could get to move on with your life, every episode is always good and sometimes it's like a constant reminder for me how lucky i am with my life now.

Well todays agenda is to get the birthday cake at my aunt's house with nana, then after that i will be at Malis's place for Norin's birthday. after which i'm just gonna hang out and chill with my friends. anyway done abit of research on the holidays and its looking good right now, the planning is still going thru but i'm not sure if i should be in SG for my birthday or should i just go for another holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts