birthday supper


i just came back from supper with my aunties, uncle and mum. well it's usually the same usual thingy where we will go jalan kayu to drink kopi and chit chat but after 15min discussion inside the car my uncle decide we should go to Swenson's @ orchard since it was my birthday but i told them it's okay we can still drink kopi at jalan kayu but hey he insist to go Swenson's.

so head to Swenson and i got a surprise from my unce and aunty that they gave me a birthday ice cream with candle, how sweet of them..... awww here are some of the picture taken. Beware this is an all auntie and uncle nights out. I was bored so join them for a serious conversation on politic, donkey, Datuk k and anwar ibrahim. gosh i didn't know we going to have so much fun.

i was late and had to rush, this is my rush face.

on the way to swenson's

mum & me


this aunties take serious business when ordering food.


they are the one with the surprise ice cream

my birthday ice cream


thanks to uncle malik with the surprise ice cream idea.



Comments

Popular Posts