my day today - no more shoe curse

today work was pretty tired i had to stare at some layout and i had to do redo the drawing using my own hands and it's really bad coz i hate it, it's like so leceh lah and too bad i can't used the autocad at all coz everyone was using it.

and this is what i need to edit to make it nicer and understanable.


and this is what i can afford to do the whole afternoon, so there isn't much progress.

tomorrow i seriously going to finish this thing or else i shall die at my desk.

and after work i went down to tampines mall to recruit this 2 wonderfully nice pair of shoes. and thank god the shoe curse is over!!!!
this 2 pair of shoes will be joining my shoe club at home together with some bunch of shoes. pssst peeps do not tell my mum, if she find out about the 2 shoes she is so going to freak out and i'm getting a long lecturer from her. so don't tell eh..

here are the 2 new club member to join the bunch of shoes that i have in my store room. the first one is definitely my favourite. this shoes are such a bargain so i end up buying 2 and it's not even expensive lah they are on sale and it was cheap.

Comments

Popular Posts