my hair story

Here is the actual story about my hair, usually I go to this regular hair stylist at Jeric Salon which is also known as Red Salon with this very pretty hairstylist named Miko, during my birthday period I really need a hair cut, so I went to Jeric Salon looking for Miko but unfortunately for me she was on maternity leave and I had no choice but to cut my hair with this other stylist that I’m not familiar with. Given the benefit of the doubt I trusted him and let him do my hair this time thinking that he will do a good job. Well initially it was when I came out of the salon it was nice and the hair started to look abit ugly after a few weeks. The last time when Miko cut my hair it was all good, even months after she cut my hair it still look good and I like it very much. But with this other stylist within less then 1 month my hair looks very ugly.

Miko used to tell me to keep my hair long and then come and visit her when the hair gets out of shape but instead last month when I needed the hair cut she just wasn’t there.

The thing is that a good haircut can make u look good for about 8 months but bad hair cut can only make u look good for less then a month.

I seriously need Miko so badly, “Miko if you could here my plea, please come back to work and cut my hair properly just like before”.

The hair is getting worst each day and I badly need a better hair cut. I now hate my hair. Lesson learned never to trust any one else except for Miko.

Okay here is my current look and I hate it.

Please tell me that I need a new hair style




cheers

Comments

Popular Posts