random 2

selamat hari raya, peeps

ahhh this year raya is pretty normal as usually but except for the whole family was soooo into taking photos, just becoz my sis bought her new SLR camera to my aunt house and everyone start cam whoring. well you guys got to wait longer for the photos coz my sis will do the editing. me and fiqa was wearing the same color this year so we choose "gold". actually it was more like my mum who choose the color. so yar story about raya will never end so i shall continue it on another good day perhaps.

anyway have u ever wake up one morning and tell your self not to bother on what is going to happen and live life as it is. well that is all is easier said then done, coz for me my mind don't stop even if i said to stop bothering but the brain just won't. sometimes i think my head is taking more control over me. crazy? yar i know. but i did alot of improvement on not to be too critical about things and let things flow naturally.

well alot of things i have let to flow naturally right now, i'm still not sure if i ever did make the right choices here.

a few days ago, me and a friend was sharing a life pattern for the both of us. we realize that we are almost the same, our life pattern are the same, in life sometimes we are up there and sometimes we are down there and we still wonder sometimes what we actually did wrong but somehow we just don't want to bother what life really in store for us. coz we both realize there is no point chasing for the right person or working too hard till we are tired with ourselves. so now that we had come out with some theory about our life happenings we decide to go with the flow and let my try my very best to remain that way coz i can't get critical over things already.

so i think i should go back to doing yoga again to keep my mind at peace.

so peace out peeps

Comments

Popular Posts