regular holiday

i just got back from bintan again. this is like my 2nd trip and there will be more trips to bintan thats for sure.

well i think bintan is slowly becoming my quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of life in sg. i seriously think it should be like a regular trip to bintan for me. the reason why i think bintan should be my "quick getaway" is definitely because it's only 1 hour away from sg, i simply love nirwana beach club hotel is because it is smack right infront of the beach, the place is very quiet, it's affordable at anytime of the month and life there is simply simple. there you go reasons why i should go there often. oh yar having great company will definitely be great but i must warn you first, there is nothing absolutely nothing to shop or sightseeing to do there, like i say again that life is very simple there in bintan. all you got to do is relax, relax and relax.

anyway i'm missing silly right now. call me when you free.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts