better monday

i like my job
i like my job
i like my job!!!

i'm a safety officer but nowdays my job scope change alot during this low season i seldom go out to site but instead i spend most of the time drowning myself in the office to clear all those paperwork and reports. Some how my dept is the only the dept that usually do the organizing of event in the company and i'm slowly becoming a event planner. Trying to put all the directors ideas and demands into reality. Believe me it's ain't easy with these 2 bosses but i feel all this are challenges that i'm gladly to take up.

On the other hand, life have been pretty much the same except for i get to chat with that special someone again on msn. We pretty much chat about what's going on in our life, we exchange photos, we encourage each other in work and life and i'm happy even just chatting with him. i'm controlling all emotion right now towards him coz i know as for now we should remains as friends. i think it's cute that he is keeping a pet kitten at home. hehehe. i know he always love cats, so little kitten please keep him happy always k.

And here is the pretty cat


Comments

Popular Posts