e s u f n o c

the truth shall be told on next year jan, my faith and future will change??? i don't know if this is for sure or if this gonna be confirm. but i'm keeping the old man's words. OMG if it really happen then my dream will come true and if it is going to be permanent will be prepare to be away from everyone especially family and friends.

reality check please

  1. if i go then i will be away from everyone
  2. meaning no one to hang out with till i make new friends
  3. i can't have long phone calls to chit chat but i will sign for skype so i can talk to everyone
  4. being away from family, this is the most bummer part of all
  5. but on the brighter side this is good for me and the experience that come along
  6. this is a chance of a life time, ppl don't throw opportunity on ur lap everyday
  7. alot of things will change in my life
this list can go on but i'm still confuse right now.

p.s: to some i may be fickle minded but i'm sure i will come out with a good decision, don't judge me. opinion are just opinion whether i wanna used or not it's totally up to me. it was just a friendly chat but it end up making me pissed.

Comments

Popular Posts