grandmother

i just received a news from my dad (who i have not spoken to since ages ago), he told me that my grand mother is in critical condition and now hospitalized. dad wants me to come and visit her. hmmmm. me and my dad we don't really have a relationship coz he was always never there. mum and him got separated when we were really young, so there isn't much of a relationship between us so i guess it sound pretty awkward for me to hear my dad's voice. after all this years it doesn't really matter what have happen in the past coz i don't really care.

but then again i feel kesian that my grandmother is sick in the hospital, even thou i'm not close to her i feel like dejavu coz my grandma (from my mum side who passed away) had almost the same conndition as her. my dad said her condition is not good so the doctor said we should expect a bad news any time soon, but this time around i feel prepare and accept that she might be leaving us anytime soon (does this sound bad?!) i mean it not in a bad way coz she have been going thru alot of pain and she have been sick for such a long time.

will be doing some calling to my aunt and uncle tomorrow to let them know. well i guess it is her time now to go and god must have love her more.

nenek gayah, i give you all my prayers. god will place you in heaven. insyallah.

Comments

Popular Posts