random 3

the house right now it's pretty silent with the 2 women not around, it's just me and fiqa at home and basically this is the time we spend all our time together. and it's good but on the other hand no mum's cook food and "do-you-own-self-laundry-day" and the worst the house gets too quite. maybe i'm just used to have those people around me. even thou i miss them when they are away i make sure me and fiqa have fun since it's just the 2 of us.

yesterday i just finish watching "the secret", i realise that i need to constantly remember what i have seen and read.

my progress of quitting looks good, i'm not going cold turkey but slowly and surely. as of today i only had 2 stick and i purposely left the ciggies at work so that i won't smoke when i'm at home. i need to quit smoking because of me. but i don't want to count my eggs before they hatch so i seriously hope that this can continue.

Comments

Popular Posts