sleepless nite in singapore

i can't sleep, i can't eat and i'm restless. is this a symptoms to some kind of disease or something. all i can do is just face this laptop and watch tv. it's been 2 days that i have stayed at home and not do anything, all i did was just rot at home. i can't take this anymore. i need to sleep i have to sleep!. i made plans tonight at 9pm i'm gonna hit the sack if all else fails i'm just gonna bang my head on the wall and that it. aaarrgghhh! this is frustration and absolute frustration. i can't take this anymore. i'm putting my career on the line right now if i don't wake up tomorrow morning.

okay u guys must be wondering what happen to me, right?

i myself not sure what is happen but i think my insomnia is starting again. i haven't had insomnia for so long. anyway this disease start like a month back, where i end up sleeping at 3 or 4am and had to wake up like 7:30am to get ready for work and it get worst on the weekend i end up sleeping a 6:30am and waking up 9:30am and all the way i didn't have a nap at all. my appetite is getting worst too. i can go on without food for the whole day and i don't feel hungry at all. what is happening to me???

i need help to sleep and rest and it seems that my head won't want to sleep it just keep running non stop. i try to sleep but it doesn't work.

okay i'm gonna try to lay down and see if i can take a nap for awhile

Comments

Popular Posts