happy holiday


First up my heart go to you, I know that I can’t help you but I feel you. It breaks my heart to see you so down and I know you are trying very hard. For 5 years you have sacrifice and things that you do for him. Please help yourself coz it make me feel very helpless seeing u like this. I’m sure you like get through this. Love ya.



Next is I want to go to “The Ting Tings” concert, I know many of my friends don’t listen to their genre and I’m having problem getting someone to join me but then again I’m definitely going no matter what. Anyway have u guy heard of “The Ting Tings” ??? Please go listen to them on imeem or youtube.

This NYE wat’s the plan people??? I have got a few invites here and there but I don’t think I wanna go coz it’s pretty much a boozing kinda of party, as you can see I no longer go boozing. Apparently my body refuses it. I like hanging out better then partying now days. I pretty much have a happier with the new lifestyle now, like going to the gym and swimming and being healthy.
till then my friends, i shall update soon

cheers
Happy Holidays

Comments

Popular Posts