moving from 2008 to 2009

seriously i was having trouble with this entry, i still can figure out if i should do a recap about what have happened in 2008 or should just skip it and totally forget about it. hmmmm...... oh well! might as well, 2008 have been pretty crazy in the beginning but it still didn't damper me at all. I put my head ups and continue with my life and i forgive those people who have hurt me along the way. i just could not care less about what happen, well lets just say the rest is history.

for 2009 there are so many things that i'm looking forward too, like more traveling, going to new places and meeting new people. i might have much bigger plans for 2009 and crossing my fingers hoping that things will change to what i have in mind. God if u are reading please make sure that my 2009 will be a blast.

people who was involve so much in my 2008 life, thank you and for people who have pretty much hurt and upset me you are forgiven.

2 more days to the countdown of 2009 still i havent got a plan yet.

good night lovely people

love ya

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts