9 days of leave and making sure i do all the things that i need

today i'm happy just happy, the feeling is hard to explain. there is so many things to look forward too. maybe becoz my company is closing for 9 days for CNY and for 9 days i'm free from reports, site inspection, meeting and yada yada. yeay yeay!!! *dancing infront of the laptop, hehehehe.

this is a well deserve break, my leave is not deducted from annual leave and no pay cut for this 9 days of leave. my director are too generous lah..... thanks ar boss for the leave. so the holiday is on and i need to make plans on what to do.

1st thing first its fiqa's birthday and as usual mum will cook and everyone will come and they will go home dreaming on how nice my mum cook

2nd i'm going to decide if i should have the black and white party

3rd need to get my hair done

4th need to shop for clothes

5th shop for a nice versatile bag , which means i can carry the bag to office - to site - to anywhere and still looks good. this bag need to be big to fit my helmet and boots.

6th
sort some important issue before march comes

7th go to beach

8th take more photo of myself, coz nowdays i take too much photo of others

9th need to go for a massage and facial

10th go out and have fun, i'm thinking going for a party or do something crazy

so here are my list, i hope i can do all the list of things. i'm sure to have a good damn well deserve break and it's the best time to wake up late every morning. yeay yeay

Comments

Popular Posts