being single is okay and sometimes fun

i kinda realize that it's been 8 month since, and this is the longest time since i am single. for some people they think i'm an anti-social now and some think that i'm such a bitch coz having guys around me. to be honest being single right now have made me realize many things in life, my independence, my life and being a stronger person. but on the other hand being single let me have the freedom to get to know many people. for those who thinks that i'm anti-social you are so wrong!. i have got to know alot of people for the past 8 month and they are pretty interesting, boring, corny, funny, cute and unpredictable. but sad to say that there are a few that confess their feelings towards me but i'm sorry i don't have that feelings. maybe i prefer to stay this way for now. but then again being single is not so bad either you know.

but of course who the hell don't want to be attach and move on to better things in life. but i'm looking forward to many things this year and i don't want anything to distract me for now.

so to some people who wonder what happen? this is what is happening right now to me and i simply love this life but of course we shall see how my love life is gonna be in future. teehee.

so there is abit of clearance of why i am being single to some curious people.

good night

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts