i gave you chance and you gave me bad service and i'm not happy about it


Best Denki your service is not even best.

my tittle says it all, this is to people who is in the service industry, you should make sure you do an attitude check. i used to work so many years in the service industry and i can see it and justify if it is a bad service. i'm a woman of patience and i can give you chances but if your attitude sucks on the second time then might as well i type a big big complaint letter to your company and make sure that your boss respond to my letter.

so here is the story, i went to Best Denki to purchase a laptop and a camera, coz this 2 item is on a "very special promotion" and i have to go over this customer service counter for some help on some details that i need before purchasing this 2 item. when i reach the customer service counter there was no one there so i and my sis sit and the counter and wait. we didn't even mind waiting coz it only took us a few minutes till a lady (staff who work at the counter) came by to the counter and she ask us what we wanted without even saying anything and just lifted her face like a bloody gangster that wants to fight, then my sis told her why we were there to get some infomation and to fill up some forms and guess what she kept asking us if we were sure of what we want, the impression she gave us was like as if we got no money and don't know what we are talking about. so we make a point to her that we know what we want coz my sis did purchase some item from there too. "Dia ingat kita nie budak2" punya impression. Then she told us to wait and when she came back to the counter she bang the counter with a book. that's when i realize she was showing her true color. she didn't bother to tell me about the important details ended up i have to keep asking her, luckily i went with my sis and at least she know the procedure if not she didn't even bother to tell me about the fine print. when i question her about the product she simply ask me why i never ask the salesperson and i told her that the there was no salesperson and guess what she told me "then you should look for a salesperson and ask?", i told her straight if there was no salesperson i won't bother to ask her. Bloody hell who is the one should be serving the customer me or her. ok fine after that day i couldn't even care less and infact i forgot about it and didn't want to make a fuss about it.

then today came along, apparently she called me to tell me about the status of the product and they way she talk to me was super super rude. she didn't give the full details and except me to give an answer about the whether i want to purchase it or not. bloody hell i have to actually stop her from talking so rudely to me and tell her what i want from her. bloody hell, she was trying to mess around with me.

due to making me upset i have send an email to her manager to complaint about her. seriously i don't want to bother about all this nonsense initially but to think about it again she gave a serious attitude on the phone and ended up making me do all this unnecessary thing.

Now i want the manager to give a good reason for her stupid attitude.

here is a good advice to people who want to work in the service industry, if you think you don't like to customer in a proper way then don't work as a Customer Service coz you may end up getting complaints from all the customer. if you want to work then better change that attitude. i work in this service industry it does not matter what kind of customer that you meet coz the policy is simple that the customer comes first before your attitude. without customer your company is not gonna make money when there is no money there is no job for you! so thing before you said.

aaarrghhh i hate when this happen make me angry for nothing.

cheers

p.s: i just cannot stand her attitude she sucks big time.

Comments

Popular Posts