my head hurts thinking about it

i don't really know what is really running thru my head, but i hope i can make sure that everything is all good before the day comes. i'm not sure if i should be jumping for joy, feel nothing or even sad that i'm gonna leaving every thing behind. i know this will do me good better in financial and career path but the heart is just worried that things will not go as plan. i have to start believing in someone to help me get thru. i know i can't never do this alone. some times it get to straight to the heart thinking about it but to make sense on something i know that decision made are wise and fair. my head hurts thinking about it. i also have my biggest worry to think about.

i hope after the end of all this decision making everything will turn out great, i know it will.

good night

there is nothing to cheer about now.

bye

Comments

Popular Posts