need to list out things that i need to decide

i'm sure many of us go thru this motion sometimes, where you don't know which path you should go. but the choices is limited and a decision have to be made. i'm in a dilemma and a really big dilemma. now i'm in the spot not sure where to go, what to do and where should i decide. my head is in a big mess. but as usual i need to decide one thing at a time. this time must think carefully and wisely and i'm sure whatever my decision is i will make it's the best.

on the other hand i'm back with option A and B, geez it's another decision making time. damn why does this have to happen now??? damn it. didn't they know that i'm fickle minded and i don't like to make my decision fast. but on the other hand i'm enjoying the ride (ok at this stage i'm being a bitch), hahahaha. why can't I? i think i have the rights to make my decision at my own time. no forcing me or else u get the opposite! i'm a very stubborn person and i like things to go my way. hehehehe

anyway i think i have to list out all the decision making soon before march comes.

and for now i'm going to hit the sack.

good night beautiful people

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts