waiting for tiffany and i sound weired typing out this entry.

tomorrow is the arrival of tiffany and i can't wait, jamie have promise that she will bring her tomorrow. i so cannot wait lor. okay the ah lian in me have just emerge. hahaha..... jamie my ah lian friend u better call me tomorrow as promise. once i get tiffany with me i will never let her go..... ok ok i'm talking crap but i'm just happy.

this month i have been spending alot and i think there might be some holes in my pocket already... bought more shoes as usual and a new gadget and etc etc

anyway work have been tired, tired and tired. there is alot of things to do since it's a brand new year. most of the time i'm sleepy at work coz due to some late night phone calls to attend to. teehee! now i sound weired and nonsense.

well nothing will sound good when i'm tired and whinny. ok ok nothing good will come out of me. so i better hit the sack right now.

good night

cheers

p.s: never attemp to type out an entry coz you may end up getting crap for the entry. believe me coz it just happen. ok ok my eyes cannot open already. chaos

Comments

Popular Posts