what do 2 guys and a girl do on a saturday night?

well me, fendi and hotdog meet up at swissotel merchant court, head down to bencoolen for dinner, take a bus ride to clifford pier walk to one fullerton, then chill at esplanade, a cab ride to mustafa centre and head home at 6:30am. hahaha alot of places to go in just one night but it was fun.

my saturday was worth it, hang out with the boys, took tons of photo (i think improve abit lah), chat with the boys at esplanade and spending quality time at mustafa centre. i had super fun when it comes with these 2 boys. me and fendi bought our mighty camera and we took tons of photo and for it was like practice to improve in taking photo. so most of the pixs are up on facebook. if you are my friend u'll get to see it but if you are not on my friend list then too bad.



anyway i know these 2 ever since i was working in swissotel and i can still remember the first time i meet them and how they ensure me that i'm so welcome there, these 2 end up being my best buddy. those time when were all working together in the hotel we share problems together, hang out, smoke together, had super together and etc ect. the list go on when we are having fun. but with them is never all about happiness and fun that we share, we also have our down time and always try to be there for each other. great memories that i will never forget. i'm sure this friendship will always remain.



till now we are still friend, even thou fendi and me have left hotdog and swissotel we still make time to meet up when ever we are free. there is when we cherish each other company.

to my favourite guys i heart you guys to bits and no matter what we will try to make time to meet up and don't forget me when i'm far away from you guys coz i knwo i'm gonna miss you guys. so good luck for our future, our singlehood (all of us want to end the singlehood but yet we are still stuck and back to square 1), our career, our fun and crazy time and you guys will always remain my lover boys. hahahaha.




cheers

Comments

Popular Posts