congrats to the wedding couple and a boring day at work

Hey peeps

Congrats to Rima and Marcell on the wedding, hope your marriage will last a lifetime and I love your wedding dress babe, very nice! Ahh yet another couple got hitch for this year.

Looking at current situation there will be many many couple getting hitch this year not sure if this is a new trend for this year but apparently most of my friends are getting hitch this year. Those of you who use to complaint to me that you guys are always feeling lonely coz you are single are the people who are now on the way to get hitch and I’m happy for you peeps. Looking at my currently calculation and pre wedding invitation to me, there will be an estimation of 6 couple that will be going down the isle. “Great” that means I will have to attend more wedding for this year, which also means it give me a reason to shop and buy more clothes just to attend this wedding. Anyway this point here is that I’m happy for those who have hitched and who is going to get hitch, I wish all of you congratulation in advance as you all know that I might or might not be able to attend your wedding.

Anyway I’m back at work and today work is boring (I’m saying this for the first time!), most of the colleague are not in as they are still on holiday but then they will be back tomorrow. There are only 7 of us in the office today. But today is a good day to work coz the cat (bosses) is out and mouse can play. Hehehehehe. See lah what happen when the cat is out I do blogging at work. Hehehehe don’t tell my boss eh, alah I think my boss also know.

Ok lah peeps I’m gonna find some stuffs to do, maybe finish up the proposal would be nice and present some environmental stuffs to my boss to let him know that a nice plants should be in the office to reduce the amount of people falling sick and reminding them that our office need some renovation soon. Hahahaha. Oh yar I think I’m getting some plants for home too, maybe should go to Ikea this weekend for planting hunting.

Update soon

Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts