just another day

hey peeps

Seriously this is not working out for me, it’s been few days since I last had a good entry on my blog nothing seems to come out from this brain. I think too much radiation from the hand phone that makes like this, Oh my god I should use less hand phone lor. Anyway no need to get so worked out.

I’m taking a break on the next week to Bintan, hehehe no surprise huh?! coz I always go there like as if I’m going to Johor Bharu (I think I go to Bintan more often then I go to JB, hahahaha). Ok this a so deserving break okay, which I need it badly just to stay away from SG even thou just for 2 days. No offence I was born in SG but never like living here so somehow this have been a quick getaway for me for a 1 nighter thingy. But this year holiday calendar needs to plan soon. I tout of going to places where I have not been before and get myself lost in that country and find my way around, wah sounds so adventurous but don’t know if I ever can do that, go to Jurong area I am already lost ade hati nak lost in other people’s country. Hahahaha see how lah update you guys on the upcoming holiday plan. Oh yar Fendi invited me on his Spain trip, hmmm still thinking coz going to Spain is not cheap lor but I’m still considering it.

As you can see I’m typing this entry at work, and something happen and for the very first time I’m using this word to calm me down, to this certain someone who have made me angry, the Fuck Up is best to describe you and it’s no kidding. i'm pissed.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts