some random things

i'm at home got 2 days mc from the doctor due to my leg pain, i don't know what wrong with it but all the doctor said i muscle tear. so whatever lah. i'm chilling at home and be back to work by this wednesday for 1 day of nothing at work coz the thursday and friday i won't be in the office coz it's my bintan trip. which i think is a much deserve break.

one of the most crucial moment in life waits for me right now. all i can think of right now is let the time move slow so that i have more time to decide. but no matter what the decision is made, i will never regret. i will try my best to make things work no matter what.

thanks for support and advise from friends

thank you to you for making me happy as i always tout i will never be this happy again.
thank you for making me smile
thank you for making life a little easier for me now when i know it's hard
thank you for giving me advise so that i make a right choice.
thank you for lending me you PSP.
thank you for the ben&jerry's (can i have more of this, hehehehe)
thank you thank you

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts