the pursuit of happiness

This morning I received an email from a friend; the email was like those forwarded email but the content of the email have strike my friend that one the quote was directed to me. The quote says

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what you might have been.”

Hmmm when my friend asks me to reflect on this quote, I was thinking about the past, present and future. I wonder was I chasing this happiness? Well yes is the answer and in fact I’m still chasing it. The chase starts from so long ago, ever since I was young.

The trial and tribulation that I gone thru in the past, the current situation to pursuit a life long dream and now at my desk wondering if this is what meant to be? Or is all this just a reason for to run away from issues in life. I do admit at a certain level in my life I just wish I want to run away from all the trouble and leave on an island where all I could see is a beautiful beach. And only to realize I was on that island all alone. That’s when I will realize that I have to stop running. Maybe when I found the reason to stop running then maybe I will stop chasing the Happiness and start to embrace Happiness.

This have strike me, is this what I want. March is on the way soon, like really soon. Do I really want to leave or go? Oh wait do I have a choice?? Hmmm not really.

just to keep you guys updated my black and white party is still on. planning is on the way. i can't wait so excited.....

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts