damn long random entry

Again today I’m sitting on my desk feeling crappy knowing that I’m gonna miss my manager. Last week she breaks the news to me, man this sucks but no matter what, I still wish her all the best. People change people move on. This is something I need to learn to accept and get over it but somehow it may take awhile for me coz this kind of people have sentimental value to me especially the one that have impact me and changed me.

To Ivy, I wish all the best in what ever you pursue and make sure you make your dreams come true.
********

Talking about leaving, I should be preparing about next month decision. The old man have spoken twice about the 15th of March (once he said something twice usually it’s 80% confirm), which means it’s really coming. Nervous? Yes definitely. Looking forward to it? That depends on how I wanna look at it. Well this is a big change and I wanna try and see what happen, no matter what I won’t regret coz I definitely try it.
********
On another note I’m thinking should I buy:
1.
Nikon SLR camera (The reason to buy a Nikon is becoz I wanna try it, since every one is using the Canon so why not) or
2.
buy a normal digital camera (when I travel I can always have it in my handbag very handy) or
3.
for fun sake collect those vintage cameras (reason for buying those vintage cameras coz I just like the nostalgic feeling of these cameras) or
4.
oh! get those lomo camera that I been dying to buy (you guys know whats a lomo right?) for another for-fun-sake.



So I’m still thinking which is a good idea, any idea?

*******

Anyway here are some updates on the upcoming black and white party. Have msning them since morning. So have made arrangement for some of them to help me with some of the arrangements. Great! And for Nana better get your arse for the party even if you are going to be there for a short while and for Yanie I hope you swap your schedule to make for the party.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts