jurong point here i come

at last i went to project site yesterday after much hibernating in the office and hope some money will go in for going to site. i miss working outside the office, like seriously lah. working at site sometimes can be much better coz i get to do things on my own without anyone disturbing me. like seriously! even the banglas at work won't dare to disturb me but irritating people (not all my colleague but just certain ppl) in the office will. and since the site was some where in jurong i decide to drop by jurong point.

hello upper eastside ppl!, have you guys been there before?? OMG the place is huge lah. something like takashimaya but meant for locals staying in the west. eastside should build more mega malls soon! so i went to walk walk see see with Hasni had alot of things to eat, from MOS burger to burger king and waffles from prima deli. i think soon i gain more weight. but hell it was fun so it didn't bother me much of what i eat. anyway i almost go myself lost in jurong point.

guess what despite hasni hates shopping and won't let me shop at jurong point. i still manage to get some stuffs from my ubat kaki at Guardian, my nike shoe bag (this is a much needed one) and an eyeliner from SaSa, it is $25 buck eyeliner which this eyeliner rock like hell lah. i show you why i like it coz the shape of the eyeliner that make it oh-so-easy to apply on and you can shape it in what ever way you like it. this eyeliner came from japan. if you girls need a quick fix instead of that old fashion liquid eyeliner try getting this coz it give you the same effect and sometimes might be even better



and also the latest addition to my desk at work, with all the colorful things that i love to place at my desk. as you can see why i like spending time at work is becoz it look like a kids desk. my desk is the most colorful of them all. hahahaha and here is the pix.

Comments

Popular Posts