my freaky phone stalker

this is fucking annoying and i can't stand it anymore, i'm done with this nonsense, someone is stalking me on my handphone. i tout it stop but it happen again. i have been using this same number for bloody 3 years and only now that i get this sort of nonsense. i think it's time for me to change my number.

so to my friends who have my number, please do not call my handphone for the next couple of days till i text you my new number. As i just spoken to starhub they advise me to change the number instead to retaining it, cause to stop this bloody stalker from calling me the investigation process is gonna be long and i still have to deal with this idiots who have been calling me. so just to let you all know there is not just 1 person that have been calling me, apprently there is a different person that have been calling me from different number.

i'm not feeling too good right now. it's scarry despite being all brave and scolding the idiot on the phone i still feel so inscure right now.

if i know who ever is doing this is really going to get a hell from me, to this idiot or whoever you are once i find out about what have you been doing, i'm making sure the police knows about you.

this is freaky

i don't know if i can sleep tonight

Comments

Popular Posts