photos of the past

was going thru a pile of old photos, and realize there are many memories that comes together in the picture, the expression on my face on every photos shows truly how my feelings were. the memories mar my mind. i know some are good and others are otherwise. the only episode in life have made me a better person with no deny. thinking about the past made me think about the present.

am i still sane?
every day i thank god for holding the insanity a little longer just to test if my will are still strong.
how did i go thru all those pain and still put up a smile on my face.
is this real that i'm going thru this phase? or all this just a sentimental feelings that comes with it....... only i have an answer to this episode.

amy winehouse once told me that love is a losing game, i guess it should be coz i decide to agree with her for now for real........

Comments

Popular Posts