hope for better today

work have given me abit of mercy for yesterday and today. deadlines are dead already so i'm doing the rest on a slow mode. talk about work, I may consider is going back to school and major in my work, I’m trying to get the company to do some funding for me but if they can’t then I will fund the course fees on my own. Any other plans to leave SG may be put on hold if I’m in school. We shall see what will happen then.

since today is friday i some how feel a little off, not sure why but i'll be fine soon. anyway i did some self reflection last night and realize that my life have becoming so mundane and routine, all i feel like right now is just do something crazy. Crazy?? maybe do anything that will excite me, anything fun, anything that will make me feel better.

i think some of my friends know that i cannot sit still for too long, i really need to go and break free sometimes or else i will whine and whine till something can chase this mood away. i tout of doing something crazy this weekend but i don't think I will be able to do any crazy coz i have no more energy for this week, so maybe i will do crazy activities next weekend. i so miss taking photos right now, it's been ages since i last hold a bloody camera. maybe should call fendi to take photos soon, this fellow have been so senyap this past few weeks.

Have a great weekend people

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts