my mama told me never take anyone for a ride if you what i mean.

my mum always taught me never to take advantage of others, especially when someone have treat you with kindness and sincerity. i think nowdays many of us young people have forgotten the gift of kindness that we simply don't bother and yet we take advantage of such people. truly i hate it when someone take advantage of me, put me on a roller coaster. it's never a nice thing to do. coz the moment you take advantage of people, i'm sure that person will never want to trust you or believe you ever again.

i'm not saying i'm angry at a specific someone but if you read it and feel the pain then maybe this entry is meant for you.



so here is a little note from me to all, never take other people for ride.

and as of right now i rather listen to trance to keep me in trance.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts