the music that i feel

last night i died and went to the world of turn table and everyone only had to worship "the DJ". you must be thinking what the hell am i rambling about? right??? well last night was the first time in this year that i actually went to a club. no no no not some rnb mat rep club eh. i went to a trance club. it was a special invite, the company of carefree people was great, the weather was down but it didn't stop me on having a non lame time last night.

trance music always bring me to another level of high, i don't need to be intoxicated to enjoy it, every beat run through me in the streaming blood and it bring me trance and just trance.. when the Dj spin and the music flow, your body will be in a transition. only when you are passionate about it only then you be able to feel those beats beating.

i know this coz i felt it when i was with my cello, no words could explain the feel that it gives.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts