buzz off!!!!!! you irritating pest

You are the worst person that I ever seen in my entire life, you suck on everyone blood. You are a disgrace to the organization; simply you are a PEST at work. No wonder everyone complains about you and yet you don’t see it. Don’t bother others when you can’t even cope with you own department issues. Since my department has nothing to do with you or should I said rarely work with you (hopefully never to work with you), do not create a problem with me. I shall repeat this DO NOT create a problem with me. Do not be a noosey person looking into my work coz you don’t know shit about my work. You seem to be the cause of other department to delay their work. A piece of advice does your work well before you starting to poke around on other people’s work. What a shame, I’m so shameful that I have a colleague like you. A lot of people are feeling the tension all due to you.

Now you know how much I hate your guts coz you just step on tail.

Speaking for the rest of my colleague.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts