my little saturday

it over till it;s really over, is this true?

i'm so not sure, one bloody farking year have past by why do i still dwell about it??? i also don't know. i hate the part this stupid things keep playing in my mind all the time.

i should be glad that my incoming smses have been dearly good to me and the smses always bring me surprises and sometime when i was just thinking about it, all of sudden an sms will come in to my inbox. it's high time i concentrate on 1 instead of thinking about the dwellers.

anyway orchard was farking crowded, i so hate it but one thing that make me happy is???....... I bought a new pair of shoes and i'm still thinking of another one. teeheee.....

ok lah mother is trying to get my attention maybe i should go watch korean drama with her.

ciao ciao

cheers

p.s: friday night entertainment was truly a great time to laugh and forget your worries. see you guys again and maybe next week. Oppps forget the pixs, will upload soon.

Comments

Popular Posts