my martini please!!!, oh shit it is still working hours. damn it!

As you can see the past few days my life wasn’t a walk-in-a-park. And last Sunday night was one of the worst moment the feeling that it gave me was just the same as last 16 June 08. I know I should no longer think about it but I just can’t help coz the feeling was just like a dejavu (so cliché). Don’t ask me about that significant date. It been almost a year and I have come to terms with it I’m no longer that person who I used to be, rearranged my attitude and make some changes coz I know that this changes are good for me. the amount of sacrifice I have made was also not a walk-in-a-park, I’m completely become selfless. Crap the emo shit part of me have just appear. Ok whatever, the emo shit thing that I’m yapping about is nothing serious (I just prefer to think that it is nothing serious, seriously) coz I want to move on. Just waiting for that reply and I will be fine. Shit you better reply my mail ASAP.

One thing is done I said my part of the bargain and left with you to do your part. Time is ticking I’m not gonna wait for another 1 more month if there is no reply from you in within this week, I seriously think you should consider your self vanish from my bible. Hope you read this, well I’m sure you do. I’m no longer angry coz it’s taking a lot of my energy but I rather would like an explanation.

I got to go and shall continue my monotonous duty in the office and get my self a life after typing this entry out. A nice lychee martini should do this trick. Someone better grab me a drink. Oh I just realize that it is still office hours, damn it!


cheers

Comments

Popular Posts