random random

today was great fun despite being tired and all that, hang out with the 2 crazy-yet-wonderful people on earth, my 2 and only rai n nana.

anyway the whole time we were joking about what ever that we could think of, well it's just a a way from us to forget about the stress that we are having.... but the moment i reach home my mind keep giving me flash back on the past. haizzz not another round fighting with my mind again. but i can't help it thats just me. all day long think about so many things.

anyway i havent told you guys about who i bump to twice last month, i was trying to forget about it the whole time but somehow couldn't get over it. hahaha obviously i was or somehow pretend to be cool about it. i think the second time i bump to him he didn't even notice me. but it's fine but some how picture of him keep fliping back into my mind. and the most funny part i almost want to email him to said hi but i will never do it. anyway i can never bring myself to do that. so then again i also dont't know where the hell this entry is going to but somehow need to just spit it out.

anyway time to sleep shall see what my mind rumble for tomorrow.

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts