randomnesss part 123456

you know, i have come to many terms that i'm no longer what i used to be coz i left the old me a long time ago and make sacrifices to change for the better, sometimes life can be a little crazy but i'm still here surviving.

seeing pikachu grow is the most wonderful moment in life that i never regret a single bit. in fact i enjoy it very much. now that she is going thourgh a new transition next year makes me wonder would i be able to be there for her and during those times when she needed me the most?. but then again i know, i'm no super hero, it doesn't make me a bad person if i can't always be there for her. as i'm juggling everything on my own and now that work have been taking up alot of my time it's get more stressful some times.

despite all this i still be able to go through all this with a smile on my face, knowing that i'm doing the best and the right thing for me.

ok this is so random but i just feel i need to let it out.

oh yar the new executive just come in, she is not what i expected her to be. i'm giving her time to take charge on some of the work but somehow someone else have taken her to clean his shit, fuck right?? tell me about it. anyway i have come to a point where i will do what ever i can and the rest..... let just hope for some miracle to happen, please.

oh last night was one of the most awkward dream ever, hmmmm not sure if there is any reason to it or i'm just too tired. but all i got to say if that is the dream all i could hope reality will be the same. anyway way lets not dwell on it.

so here are some randomness in this tired mind.

no worries folk good things are happening.

good night

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts