~not a monday blue for me

Today is like a drawing day for me, been doing drawings the whole morning and looking at evacuation plan. Sometimes I wonder will I ever remember where to exit in case of an emergency??? Shit I should right? Coz I’m the one that design it. Anyway this is one of those things that I do for a living. “at the end of the day I still love this crappy job”

Oh it’s Monday today and I don’t feel the blue at all, thank god!

Anyway I need to leave this place soon (I mean Singapore), like seriously I’m so freaking tired with all that is going on right now just too tired. Work has been the biggest culprit here. And the sickening part is that the bloody H1N1 bug is spreading way to fast now. I hope by October everything will be back to Sq 1. *Crossing my finger* but I think I can’t wait till October, maybe I should just go any time soon to Bintan at least for a quick getaway. Arrgghh I wish I was there sipping coconut juice and soaking under the sun with the polka dot bikini, won’t that sounds like heaven on earth. Ok fine I’m holiday deprive already.

I think I have been procrastinating a lot of things lately

- Forget to develop my lomo film, which have been sitting on my study table for the longest time ever.
- I have not been getting into my readings lately and completely ignoring the book.
- I have not touch the SLR for the longest time too. Meaning I have not been snapping picture.
- I have not been working out to keep myself fit
- I have not been checking the flight ticket
- Totally forget to have a proper sleep for the past couple of days
- Not thinking about my visualization

Wah I’m so slacking man and doing what I should be doing, this is terrible. I think the ultimate cause is my work.

Ok now I better get into my sand box and deal with more paper work, this is endless!!!

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts