back in my sand box

i'm back in my little sand box today, nothing interesting hapens but just that everyone was asking me how i was feeling and did i have a good rest? repeating this question feels like putting a tape recorder next me. the question sounds very concern but the look on the face so bloody pretentious. whatever! i hate pretentious people. for all i know all you want to do was to humiliate me but then again i couldn't care less.

so pretty much lame for today, work load wasn't too bad since the engineer got everything done. great!. oh just to tell you all know, that i've told myself that i'm not gonna be a workaholic no more. kinda do alot of thinking while i was away from work not to get so caught up with work but just do my best coz i can't afford to get stress out. so like today i left the office at 6:15 rather then 8:15, aint that good or what. it's a rare occation people, do not laugh k....

so as usual i'm gonna keep up with the same thing. coz like i always say better days have definitely come to visit me and hope it will stay for long.

so have a good day tomorrow people.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts