goodbye

i log in to blogger a million times, but never i can express what is going thru my mind at this stage of my life. the bad have gotten worst, the root of all evil have started to emerge. all i can say im feeling a little lost.

i don't expect you to ever understand but just to let you people know some of my sadness is always never about boys who break my heart, some of my sadness falls into places where non of you could ever imagine possible. i'm not saying that i'm the only one in this world that have issues but i just want you to know beyond the surface there is always some thing hidden. the face is just a facade that i want people to know.

like i always said i know my better days are here to stay but sometimes they feel tired fighting a loosing battle.

goodbye

p.s: let pray for yasmin ahmad that had past away...... amin

Comments

Popular Posts