change is good, if you get what i mean

as you people can see i have change alot of stuff like my msn account and this blog account and even my FB account. for those who are still in my FB friend list will still remain there, don't worry. but i just deleted those random people who added me, not that i don't want to make friends but i just need some reshuffling. reason for all this is that i need to break away from certain people and this is for my own good.

i actually have some great wonderful news to tell you guys but i need to get all this craziness to calm down abit before i make my little announcement. im currently in a transition for alot of changes coz i no longer believe in sticking where i am will do me any good. In fact i'm gonna be open about things and make my life better with the added meaningful to it. things are getting back on track.

a little set back will never be able to kill me, so like always say better days are here.

enjoy your weekends

ciao ciao

p.s: Wondergirls - Nobody is so irritatingly addictive.

Comments

Popular Posts